- CfP Surveillance & Religion Panel, EuARe Bologna, March 2019
- What is practical theology?
- Surveillance and religion panel – a proposal for EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Borders, benefits, and biomedicine: surveillance and social justice.
- Special Issue of ‘Surveillance & Society’ on Religion
Category Archives: medical
Personal data harvested from GP and hospital records are shortly to be made available for sale in England. Today’s Guardian report highlights concerns of privacy advocates that data will be available for purchase by not only medical researchers but by organisations … Continue reading