- CfP Surveillance & Religion Panel, EuARe Bologna, March 2019
- What is practical theology?
- Surveillance and religion panel – a proposal for EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Borders, benefits, and biomedicine: surveillance and social justice.
- Special Issue of ‘Surveillance & Society’ on Religion
Category Archives: interception
The Scottish Government has published its White Paper, “Scotland’s Future,” commending a vote for independence at the referendum on 18th September this year. Surveillance is by no means limited to issues of national security but it is worth considering what … Continue reading
The 2013 Web Index has just been published and amongst its various conclusions it finds that whilst developing countries are most likely to block or filter the web, developed countries are more likely to spy on online communications. Whilst the … Continue reading