- Surveillance and religion panel – a proposal for EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Borders, benefits, and biomedicine: surveillance and social justice.
- Special Issue of ‘Surveillance & Society’ on Religion
- Religions Consuming Surveillance – Public Lecture
- Religions Consuming Surveillance
Monthly Archives: May 2015
Susanne Wigorts Yngvesson (Stockholm School of Theology) writes of her recent visit 8-18 April 2015 to collaborate with me on our ‘Surveillance & Religion Network’ project. “To get the opportunity to spend a couple of weeks in St Andrews was … Continue reading