- CfP Surveillance & Religion Panel, EuARe Bologna, March 2019
- What is practical theology?
- Surveillance and religion panel – a proposal for EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Borders, benefits, and biomedicine: surveillance and social justice.
- Special Issue of ‘Surveillance & Society’ on Religion
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Personal data harvested from GP and hospital records are shortly to be made available for sale in England. Today’s Guardian report highlights concerns of privacy advocates that data will be available for purchase by not only medical researchers but by organisations … Continue reading
Jolyon Mitchell’s review of my book, Theological Perspectives on a Surveillance Society: Watching and Being Watched, has been published in the new issue of Studies in Christian Ethics (27.1, February 2014). Journal subscribers (institutional and individual) can read it here. Sorry, it’s not available … Continue reading
The Scottish Government has published its White Paper, “Scotland’s Future,” commending a vote for independence at the referendum on 18th September this year. Surveillance is by no means limited to issues of national security but it is worth considering what … Continue reading